Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Stressful Photography

 Lights, Ambience, Action! –
All photos: L A Promotional Design & Photography
CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO SEE IT LARGER

Another invitation to photograph Daylight Mind Coffee Co "during an event" put me right in the middle of an extravagant wedding, which I was not at all expecting!  This project was to capture only the mood and lighting of the venue, 
to use as "Celebrate Your Event With Us" advertising.



After the shock wore off, things got worse. It was way too dark and I was having trouble with my flash.  
I ended up having to weave a tripod through this mass of dancing, drinking people without being obvious, then about 10 minutes in my lens filter cracked but I didn't notice for at least a half hour! 




I am very happy with the blurred images, as the attendees are not meant to be the focus of the photo… no pun intended.



(Killer dress on the bride!)



*** Glad that's over ***

No comments:

Post a Comment