Friday, January 28, 2022

Rescue Portraits

    Jolene, Gnocchi and Joey Ramone 

L A Promotional Design & Photography

CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO SEE IT LARGER

JOLENE 


This little Pittie/Catahoula mix was found with her 7 siblings wandering the streets of Texas. 
I met her at a Queen City Pitties adoption event when she was 5 months old and immediately fell in love with those little spots and scared, sad ears! 

GNOCCHI


While taking Jolene for a morning walk to the park, I heard a cat crying. There was a jet-black mom and her 3 kittens near a box, and inside was 2 more cats! 
While waiting for the Niagara SPCA to open, one of the cats hid under my car, clearly wanting to stay.
Needless to say, they are now spoiled and happy in their furever home.

JOEY RAMONE


Joey is not found in nature. She is a Parrot Cichlid, a hybrid product of strange breeding practices which some AQ enthusiasts believe should not be bred. I happen to agree for many reasons, but she has been my adorable friend for 16 years!
She jumps completely out of the water to be hand fed, comes to the glass to talk, and rearranges the tank every time I clean it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment